- 3 Eggs
- 4 Bananas
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil (flavourless)
- 2 Cup Plain flour (can be gluten free)
- 1 Tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 Cup Nutella
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a loaf tin.
- Blend the bananas into a smooth purée. In a large mixing bowl combine the purée with the eggs.
- Fill half a cup with coconut oil then warm in the microwave or sit it in a bowl of boiling water so it becomes liquid (make sure it isn’t hot, it should be very slightly luke warm)
- Add the coconut oil to the eggs and banana, mix well, then fold in the flour and baking powder until just combined.
- Add in the Nutella. Use a fork, swirling the mixture lightly, until the Nutella is marbled through the mixture.
- Pour into the loaf tin and cook for 40 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
Leave a comment