My Kids Favourite Supper.... as they call it 'easy peasy ketchup squeezy !'
Serves 4/6 kids
- 1 llb Steak Mince (only the best will do!)
- 1 Small White Onion, grated
- 1 Carrot, grated
- 1 Tbsp Ketchup
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Heat a small frying pan with 1 tsp of coconut oil add the onion and stir until golden. Set aside to cool.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into a mixing bowl. Add the onion once cool and mix until well combined.
- Form into balls (roughly 1 heaped tbsp of mixture each) then flatten into patties.
- Lay on a lined baking tray and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.