This is hands down the easiest recipe for cauliflower pizza you will come across!
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- Optional Spices/Herbs:
- 1 Tsp Turmeric, Za'atar, Paprika, Mixed Herbs.
- Remove the florets from the cauliflower and blitz in a processor until fine crumbs.
- Tip The crumbs into a hot frying pan. Then add in the salt, pepper and any other herbs, spices. Stir continuously until golden (3-5 mins). Remove from heat, pour into a large mixing bowl. Then set aside to cool.
- Once cool add in two eggs and whisk well, making sure the eggs and cauliflower are well combined.
- Preheat oven grill to medium.
- Heat a tsp of olive oil in a medium non stick frying pan. Add in the cauliflower egg mixture and spread thinly to cover the base of the pan. Cook for 3-5 minutes then transfer to the oven. Cook for a further 3-5 minutes until the base is firm to touch.
- Leave it to cool for a few minutes then use a spatula to carefully release it from the pan and slide it onto a board.
- Add your favourite pizza toppings and voila!
Note: To make this more substantial or particularly suitable for kids, add in a Tbsp of cooked, cooked quinoa/rice at step 3.
- 1 handful of raw or roasted cashews
- 1 handful of basil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 Tsp sea salt
1. Whizzed & drizzled. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.