- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 5 leeks, chopped
- 2 Sweet potatoes, peeled & chopped
- 1 stock cube or 1 tbsp bouillon stock
- Fresh black pepper to taste.
- Heat the oil in a medium sized saucepan. Throw in the leek and sauté on a medium heat for 5-6 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add in the potato.
- Pour in cold water until the vegetables are just covered. Add in the stock.
- Bring to the boil then cover and simmer for 20/25 minutes. The potato should be soft when a knife is inserted.
- Blend until smooth then set aside to cool before refrigerating.
- Serve chilled with chopped chives!
Leave a comment