- 1 Cup Chopped Onion
- 2 Cloves Grated Garlic
- 1 Cup Mixed Lentil
- 1/2 Cup Tomato Purée
- 1 Tin Plum Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Grated Carrot
- 1 Cup Fresh Basil
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- Grind Pepper
- Courgetti & Nutritional Yeast to serve
- Add 1 Tablespoon of olive oil to a hot pan.
- Add in the onions and sauté until golden (2-3 mins)
- Add the garlic and lentils. Stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Stir until well combined.
- Cover and cook for 1 hour (or until lentil are soft) on a low light.
- Add in a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar before serving to give a little zing!
Leave a comment