- 2 Heads Cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 1 Tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 Tsp Sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Add the cauliflower to an oven proof dish. Cover with the sesame oil and seeds. Toss to combine.
- Roast in the oven for 30/40 until soft.
- Whilst it’s cooking add the following ingredients into a clean jar and shake to combine.
- 3 Tbsp Tamari
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp wok oil/ toasted sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup/runny honey
- 2 Tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tsp Cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp grated ginger
- 1 Clove grated garlic
- Heat a large frying pan on high. Add in the sauce, reduce heat to medium and let it simmer for 2/3 minutes.
- Add in the roasted cauliflower and gently fold until well coated in sauce.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion, chives and fresh red chilli.
Leave a comment