- 1 Large Sweet potato, grated
- 1 Spring Onion, finely sliced (optional)
- 2 Eggs, whisked
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 pinch pepper
1. Preheat oven grill to medium.
2. Add all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
3. On a medium heat, heat a large, non stick, oven proof frying pan with 1 Tbsp oil.
4. Pour in enough mixture to cover the base of the pan, about 1cm thick. Leave to cook for 4-5 minutes.
5. Transfer the pan to the oven and grill until firm on top (4-5 mins).
6. Use a flat spatula to loosen the base then slide out of the pan onto a plate.
7. Either use a cookie cutter to cut out round latkes or leave it whole for a giant latke!
8. Delicious topped with anything from tomato and grated cheese to smoked salmon and avocado!