- 1 Large Sweet potato or 2 small, grated
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tsp bouillon
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- 1 pinch pepper
- Preheat oven grill to medium.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- On the Hob heat a large oven proof frying pan with 1 Tbsp oil. Pour in enough mixture to cover the base, about 1cm thick. Leave to cook for 2-3 minutes then transfer to the oven and grill until firm on top (4-5 mins).
- Use a flat spatula to make sure the base is loose then slide out the pan onto a plate.
- Top with anything from tomato & cheese to smoked salmon & avocado.
Note: Add in grated courgette or use regular potatoes!
Tip: Involve your kids... let them mix the egg and potato mix with their clean hands! Lay out bowls of toppings for them to choose from. You can even blindfold them and let them guess the topping! Black olives and sweetcorn are a favourite in our house.