- 400g (100g per person) sashimi grade salmon finely diced (Local fishmonger is handy for this)
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 Cup cucumber, finely diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp runny honey
- 2 Tbsp Tamari (or soya) sauce
- 1 Tbsp finely grated ginger
- 2 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1. in a clean bowl mix the fish with the spring onions and cucumber.
- Add all the dressing ingredients into a clean jar and shake until combined. Pour over the salmon 15 minutes before serving and mix well.
Serve in an avocado half or on slices of cucumber as a canapé. You can also serve on mashed avocado using a presentation ring. Garnish with chopped coriander or chives and a sprinkle of black or white sesame seeds.