- 1 x White Onion, diced
- 1 x Tbsp Grated Garlic
- 1 x Tbsp Grated Ginger
- 2 x green Peppers, chopped
- 1 x Tsp Turmeric
- 1 x Tsp Paprika
- 1 x Tsp Curry powder
- 1 x Tin Plum Tomatoes
- 1 x Handful of Dried Apricots
- 1 x Tin Chickpeas
- 1 x Tbsp Bouillon Stock
- 750g Cod
- Sauté the onion in 1 tablespoon of light olive oil, in a large saucepan, on a medium to high heat. Roughly 3-4 mins until soft & golden.
- Add in the garlic, ginger, green pepper, curry powder, paprika and turmeric. Stir until combined. Continue to cook for 2 minutes (add a splash of water if it begins to stick to the bottom of the pan.)
- Add the plum tomatoes, apricots & chickpeas. Bring to the boil then cover and cook for 1 hour on a medium to low heat.
- Add in the fish, re cover & cook for a further 20 minutes. The fish should be bright white and flaky.
Serve with chopped coriander and fresh chopped chilli to taste!
Leave a comment