- 2llb Turkey Mince
- 2 Spring Onions, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Miso Paste
- 1 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Tsp Turmeric
- 1 Tsp Mustard
- Sweet Chilli Sauce (to serve)
- 1 Non Stick Muffin Tray - cannot recommend this tin enough, 9 years on and it's the absolute best!!!
- Preheat oven to a high heat grill setting.
- Mix all Ingredients until well combined
- Spoon the mixture into the sections of the muffin tray. Bang the tray to level the mixture.
- Grill for roughly 6 minutes each side or until golden. Keep an eye on the Burgers as grill strengths vary.
- Switch the oven to fan 200 degrees and cook for a further 10 minutes to ensure they are cooked through.
- Serve on cocktail sticks with sweet chilli sauce.
Leave a comment