Great for lunch, dinner or as a snack. Its a brilliant fish option at a bbq, served in a bun. Or as an alternative to sandwiches at an afternoon tea! Or served as a canapé pre dinner!
Serves 2 as a main dish or 4 as a starter
- 200g Salmon, finely diced
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp Chives, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Red pepper, diced
- 1 Tbsp Spring onion, chopped
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
- Put half the salmon in a blender and pulse a few times until blended.
- Add this to a bowl with the rest of the ingredients and combine well. I find this easiest using my hands.
- Line a baking tray with grease proof paper. Form the mixture into patties (size is up to you, they could be large burgers or bitesize) and bake for 20 minutes
Note: Try adding in fresh chilli